ahh! when i've been worrying and keep thinking about going into NDU and waiting for that damn letter that informs me of my doom. waiting for that letter that has On Government Service written on it every single day.
so this morning, i get what i think is my enlistment letter, excitedly jumping out of bed to grab it from my father. only to gain confusion. the letter told my i have been identified as a potential candidate to be an RSAF Military Officer, a pilot to be exact. and now i have to go for a 5 hour test on friday. yeesh. but at least i have nothing else to do. haha
air force brings about so many new career thoughts. argh.
ok that's all for now.
EACH PLAYER OF THIS GAME STARTS OFF WITH 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ONESELF. PEOPLE WHO GET TAGGED MUST WRITE IN THEIR BLOG 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR FACTS, AS WELL AS STATE THIS RULE CLEARLY. AT THE END, YOU MUST CHOOSE SIX PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES. NO TAG-BACKS!
1. i like to walk in the rain.
2. i'm Pes A, but did badly for napfa, mainly due to the crash i'll mention in the next point.
3. i fell down while cycling and on the phone with my brother, chipping my front tooth and probably breaking my left wrist in the process. and 3 days before my 1st cycling race.
4. i can sleep anywhere if i want to, even standing up or while cycling.
5. i can't drink or stand the smell of coffee, gives me headaches, but isn't as bad as it was before.
6. i like to play fps games even thought i know i'll get bad motion sickness after.
7. i can watch tv, talk on msn and play winning eleven all at the same time.
8. i'm quite scared of heights yet would rather be a paratrooper than a diver.
9. i can burp at will.
10. i took an extremely long time to do this.
who do i tag?
i don't really know who reads this anymore.
and whoever else lah.